X-Rider CX3-II 1/10 Race Bike (ARTR)
The Cx3-II is high grade and very scale RC Bike.
1:10-size model suitable for all ages 14 and above. The kit includes : 206mm lexan body, wheels and tires, micro metal chain, Hobbywing 2030 / brushless Motor, Hobbywing or 18A / ESC electronic and 2 micro digital servos, 1 for steering control and 1 for the front twin disc front brakes.
Assembled and almost ready to run with 2s Lipo included. Easy to use and very quick, this pocket rocket can be run in small areas indoors or outdoors. Run around the parking lot or hit the track for some racing.
* Front twin alloy calipers ensures high levels of braking performance.
* Matching the upside-down front fork as found in 1:1 racing motorcycles, swing arm rear oil filled suspension with fork adjusters enhance grip.
* Micro-alloy steel chain, currently the world´s smallest chain was used for the motorcycle.
* Rear wheel built-in mechanical gyro, easy control and ensures more stable running of the motorcycle.
Check out the spare parts section here. For a full list of replacement or upgrade option parts.
Technical Specs :
1/10 CX-3-II brushless
- Height: 205(mm)
- weight: 510(g)
- Motor:2030/20T 4650KV
- ESC:Brushless 18A
- Servo:1.5kg Digital Servo
Radio and receiver are all that is required to complete the kit. If you prefer to build your own and use your own electronics check out the build kit here