X-Rider CX3-II 1/10 Race Bike (Build Kit)
The Cx3 is high competition, 1/10-scale electric micro motorcycle for age 15 and older. This is a precision racing micro model. X-Rider Cx3 uses any standard micro parts: 206mm micro body, standard aluminum stand, wheels and tires, micro metal chain, standard 2030 / brushless Motor, standard or 18A / ESC electronic, standard micro digital servo.
* Front twin alloy calipers ensures high levels of braking performance.
* Matching the upside-down front fork as found in the racing motorcycle, swing arm rear suspension with fork adjusters are given to enhance grip.
* Micro-alloy steel chain, currently the world´s smallest chain was used for the motorcycle.
* Rear wheel built-in gyro, easy control and ensures more stable running of the motorcycle.
Technical Specs :
1/10 CX-3-II brushless
- Height: 205(mm)
- Weight: 510(g)
- Recommended Motor:2030/20T 4650KV (not included)
- ESC:Brushless 18A (not included)
- Servo:1.5kg Digital Servo (not included)
- Battery:7.4V/25C/1000mAh/Li-Po (Not included)