ZH-218B 1:8 Competition Race Bike ARTR
Building on the very fast and successful 216B, the 218B has some subtle upgrades and slight changes to make it even better. If you already own a 216B you will be happy to know that the new parts are available to retro fit the previous model.
The 218B uses a cantilever swingarm with the motor mounted to it. This helps in weight transfer and balance of the bike front to rear. The design of the 218B is a much slimmer and the battery is mounted sideways allowing even greater lean angles for fast corners.
This kit uses a 2030 size brushless motor (included).
The kit comes ARTR and while assembled will require some disassembly when installing the servo's, electronics and front brake setup. illustrated instructions available at, www.zh-racing.com.
ZH-218B 1/8 RACE KIT
ZH 218B Competition race bike.
Model comes assembled and ARTR.
Hobby WIng 25A Brushless ESC included with 2030 size brushless motor
A full supply of replacement parts and option tuning parts available here.
These bikes are ideal to race on any 1/10 scale on-road track or larger.
- The durable 1/8 bike is similar to 1/5 bike structure
- Carbon fiber chassis
- New for 2018 alloy head stock
- Aluminium motor mount
- Milled lower fork legs for improved leaning clearance
- intergrated lower fork leg and brake caliper
- Includes brushless motor and ESC with programming card!
- Aluminum front and rear wheels
- High grip tires
- Aluminum USD forks
- Cantilever carbon swingarm
- Adjustable large volume rear shock
- Front disc brake
- 2 X Digital servos for steering and brake function
- Full ball-bearings included
- Pinion gear
- Steering rods and springs
- Nylon crash bars
- New upgraded steering damper
- Side ways battery mounting like 1/5 scale bikes for extreme lean.
- New Release (2018) Detailed and durable Lexan bodywork with rider (unpainted)
- Pre-assembled chassis (ARTR)
- Radio control and battery not included
Required to run:
- LiPo battery
Technical Specs :
scale 1: 8 length 275mm Width 30mm height 220mm wheelbase 190mm Weight (chassis with motor) 427g drive battery 7.4V LiPo / 7.2V NiMH